Being defensive

When people start to be defensive, we start to think that mebi there is something. If u had nothing to hide, or nothing to be ashamed of, u'll be honest with evryone. But life wasnt that simple. Sometimes things turn out the way u never expect it. U want to change things, but its not totally up to u to decide how it will goes. As for me am trying not to be one..

Notes:
"I juz miss my family trip to sarawak. all of my siblings not going coz evryone got things to attend to. So only mak n ayah went there. They had fun as they said. They bought us some souvenirs too(btul ke ejaan tu?).. Hahha.. And lots of cake and ikan masin too for their fren.. i'm glad they were happy, coz that makes me happy too.. But I do really really want to visit sarawak. mebi some other time. Ill bring along all my siblings if i've get the chances.."

No comments:

Post a Comment