How do i?

How do i feel about working at my current company

1st year, memang sangat banyak kerja.. Sampai xmenang tangan. To handle all the request + bugs.. At that time only 2 org je jaga 2 system yg besar which is me and Zil. So memang 1st year kerja cimb, everyday balik after 8. 8 tu consider paling awl bole balik la. Selalunya 9 or 10.. Just imagining myself masa tu. Memang sangat xcukup rehat, Keje nonstop tapi memamng satisfy sangat. Sbb im a person yang xsuka bila pergi kerja tapi tiada kerja.. So 1st year, banyak sangat belajar pasal banking.. Evrything need to be perfect + no error terutama bab2 nummber ni. If buat silap, packing barang la nampaknya. And suma nk urgent. Suma kena on time siap. Masa tu memang sangat seronok sebab sangat banyak bende nak buat. I love the feeling of urgency!

2nd year, banyak perkara dh stabil since we improvize the system a lot throughout my 1st year.. Tp still a lot to do. Masa ni kerja lagi trk. Banyak sangat issue terutama masa tu ada product baru nk bring in. Weekend pn datang keje for testing and help user to deploy report. Sangat teruk kejar dateline. Tapi after mid of 2011, bos start to hire more person, 2person(AM and M). So what happen then?. All system dah almost stabil and xde dah bugs2 macam my first year. So as for us, need to do small2 enhancement je sbb system dh stabil.. Plus now dah ada 2 org baru.. Keje semakin kurang.. Im gettting bored...

Now in my 3rd year, i dont know what should i do.. Ada hr ada kerja. Ada hari mcm bosaannn. Evrything dah stabil. Now we have this new system tapi not me who in charge of it. Memang xnampak dah what should i do next in this co. And the boss, as if she train me to be exec forever. Or the boss do this to make me notice that she dont need me so I better go and find new job for myself. Not too sure about it. The bos didnt groom me to be better. I am being super independent here and seems like boss didnt see me. Everytime there is new things to do, she never ask me to do it. Im the 3rd wheel guy who will be needed by her ONLY when no one around. Seems too sad. But am gonna keep +ve thinking and do the best of what i have now. Want to complete my master and hopefully one fine day am able to accomplish my big dream in career. Allah, help bless me.

This is the best thing that can happen to me now. And i beleive in takdir + rezeki. Am gonna keep the spirit to work harder and be the leader of myself. InsyaAllah.

And semua urusan pembelajaran berjalan dengan lancar... Thanks Allah im studying now, or else I die for being bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment