Busy month

Sangat bz bulan ni. Tersangat banyak aktiviti.. Kerja + Study + preparing for the e-day. Phuuuhhh berpeluh.. Tons of assignment made it all so challenging tau.. But am trying my best to finish up evrything one at a time. Hope all run smoothly.. amin..

It is offical. The E-day will happen on 20-5-2012 insyaAllah. Hope all went well ya Allah.. Am excited but so many things to do. Barang2 utk e-day suma dh settle cuma tinggal fitting baju je. Pelamin check, gubahan hantaran check. Cuma tinggal nk cr baju nikah je as hantaran. And plus, my adik, piah pn sama akan bertunang on 5-5-2012. So family is all bz preparing for the e-day event.

Now my mission to complete my assignment asap. 1 term paper to be submit this saturday (grrr,, not even start yet).. I have to skip class to attend my own e-day event. What a bz life become a employee+part timer student. Imagine how its gonna be when I add one more portfolio (wifey)..

And such a good month, lil sis Dikma joining the government service. Family is all happy for her. Congrats dikma. Be a a good law officer ok!.

As for me, strugle strugle and strugle. Manage time. No more playing around. Introducing the fiancee to be :)


ps: ye saya tau sy makin bam bam. 1 month to reduce the weight. kenapala saya byk keje sangat ni?. huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment