1st meeting with supervisor

Last tuesday, dengan berdebar2 nya jumpa supervisor for the 1st time ever regarding my master thesis. Fuhuhu.. Hasilnya?. Yeah, Prof ask me to study 10 paper for literature review of my topic and another 5 to 10 paper for definition. hehee. and I need to submit the mind map and the summary of the papers by early April. So plus minus adalah another 10 days. Huhuhu. Sakan!.

Boleh ke x buat ni. Dahla bz with the wedding this weekend. So I have only 1 weekend nk siapkan semua tu. At the same time, sabtu still kena attend class. Trying to read the papers after work tapi sgt susah nk focus. Bila balik rumah?. Now jadual tido start at 9pm. Yes folks, im tired and lazy like that. Suka sangat tido skang ni. And malas berganda2..

Solution?. Dont have any yet. Still tgh rangka strategy. Take leave? Well now in the middle of something urgent so my boss x berapa suka me to take leave. Mcm mana? Let just doa I manage to complete it. Not even start with the report writing yet. And other tons of assignment that need my attention too.. Hoho. Good luck dear me!

No comments:

Post a Comment