My 5th anniversary with this company

Genap 1/12/2014, mark my 5 year working with my current company. Perasaan?. Bercampur baur. Ada love hate moody so-so feeling with this company.. Hahhaa. Reason.. Terlalu banyak sampai tak tertulis okeh..

Overall, am still grateful sebab ada kerja.. And good position for now. good prospect for now. good benefit for now. good friend for now. so call good environment for now. good bonus for now. so-so increment for now. so-so future prospect for now. 

But.. Siapa yang truly happy with their work kan.. As my friend was saying, even makcik buat air is unhappy with her work. Penat, banyak kerja, tak ada rehat.. Hahaha. Memang statement yang paling aku tak boleh lupa.. 

Selagi rezeki masih disini, I will still continue my journey here. As long as my boss give me good career path, I will still be here.. And as long as am truly happy with my bonus and increment, I will still be here.. 

But. again. If I need to be better in my career. If I want to focus on my family. I will find better career. 1 day. If Allah let me. If ada rezeki for me and my family.

At the end of the day, I want a career not a job (If you know what I mean).

Till then.


No comments:

Post a Comment