Ending of 2009

Phuuhhh its like yesterday i mourn about upcoming 2009. Now in 2 days it gonna be 2010. Yay? hmm not sure about that.. meaning Im gonna be 27 next year. Its kindda scary of being 27. My fren and I start to have dis talk about how its gonna be when we're 27. Of course my single fren. As for married fren, they dont mind about aging coz they are considered successful with their life as what org kg sees them. And for us, the single mingle ppl, this year its gonna be more tough. Evryone I guess gonna start with the common question and sometimes they try to mix match us. Hahaha, well that's malay comunity. They not going to stop asking question about ur personal life as it we dont want to be as they wish us to be. But am not blaming them, coz I know they all concern about me exp my family. i can forgive them for being caring..:)

Hmm in 2009, things goes as normal as it can be. This year I move to a new house, my current house. Alone as usual. Hmm plus I get a new job, it just last month.Alhamdulillah.. Then, I manage to buy myself my dream phone (well its not too much but i juz adore the E71 and now I got it. Alhamdulillah..). And of course this year after few rejection, haha,, I got my Credit card. SO that means more debt for me. Same old ardilah with the spending habit.. Not sure when am able to change this attittude, Its a bad one..

And the most sad things were this year there were multiple funeral of my closest relative. Al-fatihah to them.. Life is to short to mourn and be sad of not having of anything u want. Hmm trying my best to live life.

And for this ending of 2009, am going to spend my time with my family. They plan to do a kenduri tahlil at ktn house. So am going back to kuantan whether this thursday or friday, depends on how tired i am.. hehe.. Hmm hopefully its gonna be a great upcoming 2010.. Amin..

bye 2009, welcome 2010 .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment