Reading

1. Confessions of a Shopaholic
2. Shopaholic abroad
3. Shopaholic Ties the Knot

Done all this.. yay. .very good experience.. Reading all this ebook. I think I prefer it in online reading.. coz im not sleepy at all reading it.. n the book absolutely fun.. I really love how sophie kinsella write her book about shopaholic. Actually I learn something from the book.. How shopping can lead to a big problem.. hehee.. coz i love to shop too.. n Im not really good in saving money.. haha.. but im not as lucky as Becky.. After all the problem she still will end up happy.. wil me do the same?.. I rily hope so..

Hmm and still a lot for me to read after this.. More books from Sophie Kinsella. The shopaholic itself still balance 3 books.. hope im able to finish it..

ps: mayb I need to buy new glasses..hmm..

3 comments:

  1. way to go dee~

    tp 2 buku je lg tinggal kan.. yg len, just standalone novels tu.. bole nye~ jgn lupe bace can you keep a secret~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. kemas umah ek?? cantik theme baru! :)

    ReplyDelete